Bacterial replication

James O. McInerney james.o.mcinerney at may.ie
Tue Feb 16 11:09:41 EST 1999

Dear all,

A quick question.  Is bacterial replication always a bidirectional
process?  Are there known examples where it is unidirectional?  I'm not
talking about viruses, just prokaryotes...or even eukaryotes, now that I
think about it.

Sorry, its been a while since I took basic genetics and I'm a bit rusty.

Regards,

James

--
             Dr. James O. McInerney,
Dept. Biology,                       Dept. Zoology,
email james.o.mcinerney at may.ie       j.mcinerney at nhm.ac.uk