Info on CUB domains and short consensus repeats

Jon Sund Blandfort blandfort at cebi.ou.dk
Sat Jan 9 14:24:02 EST 1999

Dear all,
Does anyone know of papers more recent than 1993 on the functional protein
domains CUB domains and so-called short consensus repeats (SCR) also known
as selectins or sushi domains? I have searched in medline and elsewhere
without success. I would be gratefull if you could help me.

Regards,
Jon
Jon Sund Blandfort, M.SC.		Phone: +45 6557 2366/+45 2324 6368
PIL, Dept. of Molecular Biology,	Fax: +45 6315 2040
Odense University, Campusvej 55,	mailto:blandfort at cebi.ou.dk
DK-5230 Odense M, Denmark.  		http://www.protana.com/~blandfort/
DKK 14000 (US$ 2000) charge to accept unsolicited commercial messages.