serial sample UPGMA (sUPGMA)

Allen Rodrigo a.rodrigo at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Nov 26 11:40:36 EST 1999

Serial sample UPGMA (sUPGMA) is a phylogenetic method for reconstructing
evolutionary histories/genealogies under the assumption of a molecular
clock when sequences are obtained serially in time.  We have released a
JAVA applet that implements sUPGMA.  The program can be found at:

http://www.sbs.auckland.ac.nz/rg/ecol_evol/cebl/supgma.html

The program runs under Netscape Communicator 4.7 or Microsoft Internet
Explorer 5 on PCs running Windows 95/98, and Microsoft Internet Explorer
4.5 on Macintoshes.   Documentation describing the method and the program
(as .pdf files) can be found at the website.

We welcome comments, suggestions, and constructive feedback. Contact
information can be found at our lab's website:

http://www.sbs.auckland.ac.nz/rg/ecol_evol/cebl/cebl.html