Archaea pictures

Jason Levy aprilmay at
Tue Oct 5 17:33:13 EST 1999

Please forgive this intrusion.

My name is Jason Levy and I am a researcher/director for the kids
television show Popular Mechanics for Kids.

I recently read an item on Archaea on the internet.

I think that kids would find these creatures fascinating to hear about
and I am trying to do a short item  (20 to 30 seconds) on them for our

I wonder if you could tell me if you know of anywhere that I might be
able to obtain photographs (micrographs?) of them.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Jason Levy
514 817-3173

"Popular Mechanics for Kids"
Motion International