I'm looking for books and journals where the methods and theories of

Ludvig Mörtberg ludvig.mortberg at NOSPAMtelia.com
Sat Jan 29 13:22:55 EST 2000

[Moderator's note: If you wish to respond to this posting, please respond
directly Mortberg via email (ludvig.mortberg at telia.com) and not to the
list. Thank you.]

I want the roots of this theory, monographs and articles.

Why?

Based on the many illogical and surprise results that have been
produced with molecular systematics I belive that this branch of
science, both theory and results are wrong. If I learn everything
about it, I can be more efficient critic and probably learn a lot of
real science about evolution at the molecular level.

Post in thread and E-mail to me, please.

Yes I know that I have been rather abrasive about the narrowmindedness
of the participants in this forum before but c'mon give me a break.

Ludvig Mörtberg

Lund, Sweden

E-mail: ludvig.mortberg at NOSPAMtelia.com

Anti-spam in effect. Figure it out.

<ANAGRAM>
göm trevlig brud
trevlig öm brugd