Fwd: ou: treemaker for Linux

dima dysh at sherb.lin.irk.ru
Tue Mar 14 22:08:10 EST 2000

Subject: ou: treemaker for Linux
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 17:27:53 +0800
From: dima <dysh at sherb.lin.irk.ru>

Dear Netters,
Recently I wrote small utility for Linux (x-windows, requires xforms) which
helps to write treefiles manually. It opens sequence file (up tp 150 seqs) in
sequential phylip format, gets OTU names and then you build as many trees as
you wish just by clicking on OTU names. Any degree of multifurcation is
allowed. Then you may use the treefiles for "usertree" option in any program
which understands Newick format by merging them to your datafile. I think, this
may be of general interest. If interested, you may download it from its web page
at  http://sherb.lin.irk.ru/uo.html

Dmitri
---