Sorex araneus genome web site

Denis Larkin lark at
Sun Mar 18 22:47:53 EST 2001

Dear All,

We have established a new web site containing information about mapping
of common shrew (Sorex araneus) genome. This site contains:

Information about all markers currently mapped to shrew chromosomes and
positions of homeologous genes in human chromosomes (and links to GDB
Information about regions of homeology between human and shrew genomes
revealed by mapping experiments and zoo-FISH (Dixkens et al, 1998)
Details of mapping experiments
Mapping panel description
Search form for finding information you need rapidly.
Form for submitting new markers to our database (You need request your
own login and password for filling this form. Please contact me if you
need one)

Sorex araneus Genome Database is available at
or (direct)

With best wishes,

Denis M. Larkin, Ph.D.
Laboratory of Developmental Genetics