Coalescent Sims.

Michael Steiper steiper at
Tue Dec 10 14:13:50 EST 2002

I have been using DNASP to do coalescent simulations.  All the simulations
utilize theta(obs) or segregating sites(obs) and the recombination
parameter.  I want to do simulations given these sites AND a given value
for say Tajima's D, to then generate a distribution for D.  Is there a
program available to do this with?

Michael Steiper

      Laboratory of Molecular Anthropology, Department of Anthropology
                              Harvard University

lab#:617.495.8323                                           Peabody Museum
office#:617.495.8323                                    11 Divinity Avenue                  Cambridge, MA 02138