Senior Fellowship Program

James McInerney james.o.mcinerney at may.ie
Thu Nov 7 08:00:43 EST 2002

Hi folks,

Apologies for cross-posting.

I am writing to ask if anybody is interested in taking a year-long
sabbatical in Ireland.  Science Foundation Ireland has just announced a
fellowship scheme worth up to 200,000 Euro for the year (approximately USD
200,000) to the successful application.  This will include salary (even a 20
percent top-up on your current salary, whatever that is), consumable monies,
travel, relocation expenses etc.

I am interested in supporting an application to this scheme if somebody out
there feels that they would like to apply.  You can take a look at my
research website below (Bioinformatics and Evolution, mostly) and if
something interests you, perhaps we might have a chat.

The website for more details is:

http://www.sfi.ie/content/content.asp?section_id=186&language_id=1

Kindest regards,

James

--
Dr. James O. McInerney,
Bioinformatics and Pharmacogenomics Laboratory,
E:james.o.mcinerney at may.ie
http://bioinf.may.ie/

---