Molphy problem

Gustavo Parisi gustavo at unq.edu.ar
Tue Sep 17 09:34:09 EST 2002

We have some problem to run molphy (v. 2.3b3) under linux. We tried to
run the following commands

protml -I -jf -R -n 1000  seqfile topolgyfile

using different numbers of sequences the program generates a
segmentation fault after a few topology evaluations. We have the same
problem running the same version in the HGMP Resource Centre and in the
Pasteur Institute server. As in several publications the same protocol
to obtain a ML topology is used, we appreciate any information about
this problem.
Thanks in advance,

gustavo

--=20