Lectures in England -- September/October, 2003

Leonid Gavrilov gavrilov at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 22:55:39 EST 2003

Dear Colleagues,

This is a short note to British colleagues regarding our
forthcoming scientific visit to England this September/October, 2003
as invited speakers on evolution of human aging and longevity.

We would be delighted to use this opportunity and
to give some additional lectures at your organization too
 -- just please let us know, if you are interested.

Detailed description of our studies and findings,
as well as their coverage by "Science" , "Scientist",
"Sunday Times, London" and "Encyclopedia Britannica"
is available at our scientific website:
http://www.src.uchicago.edu/~gavr1/

Kind regards,

Leonid Gavrilov, Ph. D., and Natalia Gavrilova, Ph. D.
Authors of the book "The Biology of Life Span"
http://www.src.uchicago.edu/~gavr1/index.html#Book
and
"EVOLUTIONARY THEORIES OF AGING AND LONGEVITY"
http://www.src.uchicago.edu/~gavr1/Evolution.htm
and
http://www.src.uchicago.edu/%7Egavr1/Evolution.pdf
---