EMBO Bioinformatics Course

James McInerney james.o.mcinerney at may.ie
Mon Jan 13 06:05:36 EST 2003

Hi all,

I am writing to inform you that EMBO have once again kindly agreed to fund a
bioinformatics course at NUI Maynooth.

There are no registration, accommodation or food costs associated with the
course, although participants will have to pay their own travel costs.  If
you or a colleague are interested in attending this course, please take a
look at the website:

http://bioinf.may.ie/EMBO2003/

You can find a list of other EMBO courses at:

http://www.embo.org/

I would appreciate it if you could pass this email on to any potentially
interested parties.

Kindest regards,

James

P.S. Applicants MUST be from a member state of the EMBC - www.embo.org/embc/

--
Dr. James O. McInerney,
Bioinformatics and Pharmacogenomics Laboratory,
E: james.o.mcinerney at may.ie
http://bioinf.may.ie/

---