Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

Jerry Learn learn at
Wed Apr 13 11:17:32 EST 2005

Be assured that I did not approve this message for posting. Nor do I see it
listed on my usenet news server. Occasionally, spam messages do seem to
circumvent the moderation process -- again I have rarely seen them myself
when I check my usenet server.

You (and other readers of this newsgroup) might be interested to hear that
the administration of the bionet newsgroups will soon be transferred to the
Biology Department at Indiana University and the moderation methodology will
change. Perhaps, this will preclude such failures in the future.

Jerry Learn
<learn at>

co-moderator of bionet.molbio.evolution