[Molecular-evolution] Re: "Theory of Aging", Ecology & Evolution Seminar, May 24, Chicago

mol-evol at iubio.bio.indiana.edu mol-evol at iubio.bio.indiana.edu
Tue May 24 20:47:39 EST 2005

Greetings,

Here is the Power-Point Presentation of our talk on Aging Theory, which
we have made today at the University of Chicago:

http://longevity-science.org/Reliability-Chicago-2005.ppt

Any comments and suggestions are welcome!

Kind regards,

Leonid Gavrilov,
http://longevity-science.org/
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/