[Molecular-evolution] Can it be humankind is a virus ?

philip clarkson via mol-evol%40net.bio.net (by philipclarkson At yahoo.co.uk)
Wed Dec 27 17:11:08 EST 2006

Can humankind be considered a virus like organism?
  This is a question based on a hypothesis I have been dealing with for some time.
  From research I'v carried out so far, the jury is out as to just what, constitutes a virus

  Or perhaps you could refer me to some reading matter in regards

  Kindest regards
  Philip clarkson