[Molecular-evolution] re. Can it be humankind is a virus ?

bnceball At usc.es via mol-evol%40net.bio.net (by bnceball At usc.es)
Thu Dec 28 15:51:50 EST 2006

  Is human being like Virus? Is this your question?...

  If this is your question, your hypothesis should be discussed in an
ecology post. Please, go on with your hypothesis. Which are for you
the parallelisms between virus and humans?. From my point of view they
evolved together in a parasite - hospedador way. In my opinion Virus
are one of the best adapted living things, they are perfect by
themselves, totally adapted to his hospedador.

  Francico C. Ceballos.