[Molecular-evolution] RNA differential Display.

Bishwa Adhikari adhikaribn at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 00:34:34 EST 2006

Hello Everybody,
  I want to start working with RNA differential display in Nematode. So, i want to know the best kit used for this. What could be used for purification, what could be the best polymerase and other products. Please give me the product detail and the produce so that i can order the right one.
  If you donot have the experience with nematode. Give me the general idea of working with small animals. Nematodes are the minute worms difficult to see with naked eye. I need something to enrich the RNA output something that keeps RNA intact or increased the extraction.

  Thanks,

  Brigham Young University
  Nematode Evolution Lab
  MMBIO Department