[Molecular-evolution] asking phd studentship

Gidey Yirga via mol-evol%40net.bio.net (by gidey1998ec from yahoo.com)
Sun Nov 16 11:48:39 EST 2008

Dear Sir/ Madam
I am an Ethiopian citizen currently working in higher institution called Mekella University as lecturer. I would like to enquire PHD scholarship grant. My proposal is Peri-urban biodiversity management: wildlife around Mekelle University, with a focus on the top predator spotted hyena. Would you pleas help me in getting this opportunity.
Thanks in advance for your email.
Best wishes for you
    Yours Gidey Yirga