[Molecular-evolution] Comparing distances for two trees

ppuigbo from gmail.com via mol-evol%40net.bio.net (by ppuigbo from gmail.com)
Tue Nov 18 11:52:09 EST 2008

Last year, we published(*) a new software to compare phylogenetic trees that
may be useful for your project. The program is called TOPD/FMTS and it's
freely available at http://genomes.urv.cat/topd <http://genomes.urv.es/topd>
.

(*) Puigbo P, Garcia-Vallve S, McInerney JO. Bioinformatics, 2007.
23:1556-1558.