[Molecular-evolution] selection in expanding populations

Sarah Rosloski via mol-evol%40net.bio.net (by sroslos from uwo.ca)
Tue Apr 14 12:03:17 EST 2009

Hi,
I would like to compile some references concerning the detection of selection using molecular data in expanding populations. Especially I am interested in both theoretical and applied studies. Any suggestions for seminal papers would be greatly appreciated.  I would also be interested in hearing your critical impressions on this pursuit.
Sarah