[Molecular-evolution] Lectureship vacancy in evolutionary biology at York, UK

Peter Young via mol-evol%40net.bio.net (by jpy1 from york.ac.uk)
Thu Sep 24 07:38:30 EST 2009

  We are currently advertising for a lecturer in evolutionary biology (a
permanent position) here in the Biology Department at York.  If you know
of any potentially suitable candidates, please draw this opportunity to
their attention, or let me have their details and I will be happy to
contact them.

The closing date is 8 October, and details can be found at

Peter Young

Prof J P W Young
Department of Biology 3
University of York
P O Box 373
York YO10 5YW, UK

jpy1 from york.ac.uk  tel: +44 1904 328630(direct), 328500(department)
fax: +44 1904 328505(department)