[Molecular-evolution] Invertebrate Zoologist Position -- Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History

Collins, Allen via mol-evol%40net.bio.net (by COLLINSA from si.edu)
Mon Nov 1 14:59:50 EST 2010

I apologize for some cross-posting here . . . We really don't want to miss anyone.

If you might be interested in joining the Smithsonian NMNH community as a research zoologist, please check out the advertisement linked below. And feel free to pass it on.

Dr. Allen G. Collins - phone: (202) 633-0645, fax: (202) 633-8848
Zoologist, National Systematics Laboratory of NOAA Fisheries Service
Curator, Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
MRC-153, P.O. Box 37012, Washington, DC  20013-7012  USA

For FedEx (or other couriers), please use:
Smithsonian Institution, MRC 0163, Natural History, West Loading Dock
10th and Constitution Avenue, Washington, DC 20560