Predicted 3D structure

Dr. D.J. Carucci dcarucci at
Fri Dec 16 11:28:12 EST 1994

I have cloned a new molecule that is structurally related to G-protein
receptors.  I would like to model the 3D structure of this new protein
based on the 3D structure of other G-protein receptor molecules -
to date bacteriorhodopsin.  What computer programs are available to help
me?  I understand there is a program which "threads" a new protein
primary structure through the 3D structure of another - It was in Science
I believe.

Daniel J. Carucci, M.D.			E-mail: d.carucci at
Dept. of Medical Parasitology		Tel: 44-71-927-2341
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine	FAX: 636-8739
Keppel Street
London WC1E 7HT
United Kingdom