To: ML Dodson

Fourie Joubert fourie at ccnet.up.ac.za
Wed Apr 12 03:10:18 EST 1995

Hi

Thanks for your message - your return address gets bounced as invalid from
my system (bdodson at beowulf).

I got raster3d to compile, but the avs2ps fortran code does not work in f77.
it complains about a byte comparison in line 48 of modsubs.c.

The avs file that gets created differs slightly from the one on my Linux
system (1st byte), and I can not view it!  Image Magick compiles happily on
the Sparc, but when I try to run it I get a memory allocation error. The
Sparc has 256M physical and 512M virtual memory.....

Thanks for the interest and enjoy your day!

     _/_/_/_/  _/_/_/_/_/  Fourie Joubert
    _/            _/     Department of Biochemistry
   _/            _/    University of Pretoria
  _/_/_/_/      _/   South Africa
 _/            _/  fourie at ccnet.up.ac.za
_/      _/_/_/_/  http://suntiger.ee.up.ac.za/biodocs/home.html