Protein textbook

Rick Venable rvenable at deimos.cber.nih.gov
Wed Apr 19 23:03:11 EST 1995

On 19 Apr 1995 07:39:42 GMT David H. Rominger pontificated:
> Is anyone familiar with the book " The Structure and Action of Proteins" by:
> Dickerson and Geis?
> It has a copywrite of 1969. Is there a more current edition? Or, is there a
> better more up-to-date book with a similar coverage of this material. In
> other words a comparable or superior text that is current.

I've gone thru Dickerson and Geis a couple times in the past, and I think a
suitable more up to date replacement is a similar book by Branden and Toose
(I hope I've spelled the names correctly).

--
Rick Venable                  =====\     |=|    "Eschew Obfuscation"
FDA/CBER Biophysics Lab       |____/     |=|