Contacts for Molecules R Us?

Evan W. Steeg steeg at
Tue Apr 25 20:46:53 EST 1995

  Although I greatly enjoy the NIH "Molecules R Us" web site,
I have some questions/comments for the people who run it,
and there is NO information given anywhere on the www pages
there as to whom I might contact.  (That's quite odd -- almost
every site I have ever seen has many listings of the designers,
programmers, support personnel, etc.)

  If anybody knows whom I might contact about their service,
could you please let me know (NIH is a *big* organization :-)

  (By the way, that web site is at  )

Evan W. Steeg (416) 978-5182              steeg at
Dept of Computer Science                  steeg at
University of Toronto,
Toronto, Canada M5S 1A4                   FAX:  (416) 978-1455