pdb viewer

D. Srikar Rao rosenbac at darwin.bu.edu
Wed Jan 18 09:45:28 EST 1995

Hi,

I'm a graduate student working on protein modeling, and I'm trying to find
out if there is some free software out there that allows for viewing pdb
files on an XTERM. This software could be as simple as just allowing for
rotation, but it would be nice if it allowed for only backbone, or alpha
carbon trace, as well as allowed for picking individual atoms. Does such
software exist for free out there? (something like Rasmol, but that would
work on an xterm.

If this isn't the place to post, can someone let me know where a good place
to post would be?
Dror Rosenbach

Bio-molecular Engineering Research Center         Off. (617) 353-7123
Dept. of Biomedical Engineering                   Res. (617) 776-6307
Boston University                                 e-mail rosenbac at darwin.bu.edu

	There are three types of people in the world. Those that are good at
math and those that are not.