Conformational isomers and the brain

Soaring Bear bear at
Mon Jan 23 15:51:03 EST 1995

In article <01-17-1995.44561 at harfang>,
Guy Tremblay <guy at> wrote:
>	I read an article in the January '95 issue of Scientific American
>about PRIONS (proteinaceous infectious particle) disease. These new kinds

	I haven't read this article but the hypothesis of prions
is hardly new.   A small circle of people propounding this idea
have been pushing it for at least a decade on tenuous grounds.

 ___         __                            Listening may be the most
(___        | .)                          important thing we do today!
 ___)OARING |__)ear,   Cyber-Chemist
UA New Pharmacy 404, Tucson AZ 85721   bear at