wanted: data structure for amino acids and proteins

Xiaopeng Gong xiaopeng at astro.ocis.temple.edu
Tue Jul 11 16:54:54 EST 1995

Jochen Jaeger (jaeger at informatik.uni-muenchen.de) wrote:

: hello,

: we are beginning a project in which we want to apply
: graph. theoretical algorithms to the analysis of
: protein structures.
: For that we need a formal description and datastructure
: of amino acids and proteins, which has to include:

: - atoms
: - bonds
: - conformations
: - interactions

: and everything else of relevance.

: Who has already worked on datastructures or can provide some
: information on what has been done previously?

: Sincerely,
:           J. Jaeger
you can contact prof. Xiaojie Xu, Dept of Chemistry, Peking University,
Beijing 100871, P.R.China
Sorry I forget his e-mail address, you can found his e-mail address on the WWW
which is e-mail address of Chinese scientist: --
: E-Mail: jaeger at informatik.uni-muenchen.de