Problem w/Quanta's main window

Enrico Cantu kinase at
Sun Jul 16 09:37:33 EST 1995

Hello.  I am using Quanta for some homology modeling and superposition
studies.  However, when I do a sequence alignment, the sequence table
(which fit on the screen before the alignment) takes up the whole screen,
and continues below the bottom of the modeling window (I know becuase of
the residue #'s) but there's not way to get "down there", as there are no
scrollbars.  I have tried every option in the "View" menu and several
others, but maybe I just missed something obvious.  Maybe it's a really
big bug.  I dunno.

Any help would be appreciated.

Enrico Cantu
University of Houston
Dept. of Biochemical and Biophysical Sciences