information on prediction of protein structure

Andrea Schafferhans andrea
Wed Jul 26 03:48:06 EST 1995

I'm a third-year (bio-)chemistry student and have to give a talk on "Methods of
predicting protein structure". What I'm looking for now, is review-articles and
books on this topic. As I am generally very interested in this topic and would
like to work on this for a PhD, I'd also be interested in home-pages of groups
working in this field.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

P.S. I think this mailing-programme doesn't write my full address in the
      It's <andrea at>
       or  <dh74 at>.

If trains stop at a train-station, what happens at a work-station?