Mitchondrial VDAC

Enrico Cantu kinase at
Sun Jun 11 13:18:18 EST 1995

Hello.  Is anyone familiar w/any NMR studies of mitochondrial VDAC
(voltage-dependent anion channel)?  I am doing some homology studies of
this protein to determine structure using some bacterial porins as
homologous models.  I have come across a program that could use NOE and/or
COSY data to help in this determination, but I see nothing at brookhaven
or a couple of other sources.  Any info on this or anything related to
VDAC structure would be helpful.

Enrico Cantu
University of Houston
Department of Biochemical and Biophysical Sciences