literature on protein folding models?

Geoff Barton gjb at bioch.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 22 08:26:22 EST 1995

Andrew Foster wrote:

> But I'm a little behind on the literature.
> Can anyone point me to any recent (last 5 years) published
> developments in the field?  Journal review articles would
> be ideal.  To be more specific, I am mainly interested in
> semi-empirical methods that try to exploit general
> geometric characteristics of known folded proteins.
> Some of these are known as distance geometry models.
> I am not as interested in homologous modelling or
> secondary structures.

Try:

TI: GLOBAL FOLD DETERMINATION FROM A SMALL NUMBER OF DISTANCE RESTRAINTS
  AU: ASZODI_A, GRADWELL_MJ, TAYLOR_WR
  NA: NATL INST MED RES,DIV MATH BIOL,MILL HILL,LONDON NW7 1AA,ENGLAND
      NATL INST MED RES,DIV MOLEC STRUCT,LONDON NW7 1AA,ENGLAND
  JN: JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR BIOLOGY, 1995, Vol.251, No.2, pp.308-326

This should give you some useful references to work from.
Geoff.