free energy question. Problem with my result!!!!

Randal Henne henne at u.washington.edu
Wed Sep 20 13:26:29 EST 1995

Isn't that part of the definition a Lennard-Jones potential: that
the zero-point of the interaction energy is defined at infinite
separation?  It seems to me that your calculation is simply
giving you back your model's boundary condition.

--
|   ___                     _                 | henne at u.washington.edu   |