Molecular modeling Web site

Soaring Bear bear at helium.gas.uug.arizona.edu
Wed Sep 20 17:39:27 EST 1995

>January, 1996 - QSAR (Quantitative Structure Activity Relationships)
	Gee, if I could ever get customer support
from Biosym about Apex QSAR then I might have something
to submit for that.    Is anyone from Biosym listening?
Or are you all getting laid off due to the merger?

--
 topo-O      O-topo                 http://ellington.pharm.arizona.edu/~bear
5'**. :      : .***.   ___         __     Cyber-Chemist: cancer drug design