neural network

Wen-shyong Tzou wstzou at GATE.SINICA.EDU.TW
Mon Sep 25 11:41:04 EST 1995

Dear gang:
	I had used Chou-Fasman, GOR and PHD programs to predict a segment of
peptide with 26 amino acid residues , which reside in the N-terminal of
protein. I obtained different results. Can somebody tell me where I can
find the so called "neural network" web site or software to let me to
do another secondary structure prediction ?

Thanks a lot !!!
  |    Wen-shyong Tzou                 Email:wstzou at gate.sinica.edu.tw |
  |    Computer Simulation Laboratory        http://www.sinica.edu.tw/ |
  |    Institute of Biomedical Science       Phone:(886)-2-789-9033    |
  |    Academia Sinica                       Fax:  (886)-2-785-3569    |
  |    Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.                              782-5573    |
  |    Address:P.O.Box 1-99, Nankang, Taipei, Taiwan                   |