neural networks for prediction of 2nd structure

Wen-shyong Tzou wstzou at GATE.SINICA.EDU.TW
Wed Sep 27 10:27:59 EST 1995

Dear gang:
	To summarize, the suggested web sites for secondary structure
prediction are as follows:
1)http://www.neuronet.ph.kcl.ac.uk/
2)http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/projects/neuralweb/
3)http://www.cs.cmu.edu:8001/afs/cs.cmu.edu/project/ai-repository/ai/html
            /air.html
4)http://www.sander.embl-heidelberg.de/
5)http://www.cmpharm.ucsf.edu/~nomi/nnpredict.html
6)http://www.embl-heidelberg.de/Services/index.html

I had another question. If I want to make a protein sequence comparison
against PDB (not SWISSPROT or PROSITE ), how should I do ?

  |    Wen-shyong Tzou                 Email:wstzou at gate.sinica.edu.tw |
  |    Computer Simulation Laboratory        http://www.sinica.edu.tw/ |
  |    Institute of Biomedical Science       Phone:(886)-2-789-9033    |
  |    Academia Sinica                       Fax:  (886)-2-785-3569    |
  |    Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.                              782-5573    |
  |    Address:P.O.Box 1-99, Nankang, Taipei, Taiwan                   |