Comparison against PDB

Wen-shyong Tzou wstzou at GATE.SINICA.EDU.TW
Sat Sep 30 08:54:28 EST 1995

Dear gang:
	 I had a question. If I want to make a protein sequence comparison
against PDB (not SWISSPROT or PROSITE ), how should I do ?

   |    Wen-shyong Tzou                 Email:wstzou at gate.sinica.edu.tw |
   |    Computer Simulation Laboratory        http://www.sinica.edu.tw/ |
   |    Institute of Biomedical Science       Phone:(886)-2-789-9033    |
   |    Academia Sinica                       Fax:  (886)-2-785-3569    |
   |    Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.                              782-5573    |
   |    Address:P.O.Box 1-99, Nankang, Taipei, Taiwan                   |