Looking for surfacing source code

Stefan Grzybek grzybek at sun2.ruf.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Dec 16 08:25:04 EST 1996

Hi Netters,

For incorporation into my own program I am looking for some
source which calculates the solvent accessible surface of a
protein, given the non-hydrogen atom coordinates and radii.
Ideally the code should also allow for rapid evaluation if
an arbitrary point lies inside or outside of the solvent
inaccessible volume and give the closest distance to the
surface.

Any help appreciated,
Stefan
--