Inexpensive Molecular Modelling Software Wanted (Macintosh)

CamSci camsci at
Thu Jan 18 09:06:43 EST 1996

>I'm looking for some molecular modelling software (e.g. ChemOffice
>or ChemDraw)  for the Mac that doesn't cost  an arm and a leg.  Anyone
>any suggestions?  Please reply here or to my e-mail at
>mlinger at  Thanks.

It depends exactly what you mean by molecular modelling. It is a large
field, and there are lots of programs with varying capabilities.

If you are indeed interested in Chem3D or ChemOffice, I suggest you check
out our web site We have a variety of options
available, including educational pricing, student pricing, and a new
Limited version of ChemOffice (cheaper price, but some capabilities cut or

You can also contact our sales department at:

CambridgeSoft Corporation
875 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02139
Phone: (800) 315-7300 or (617) 491-2200