molecular modelling keywords

Michael Ravnitzky MikeRav at ix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 11 10:22:14 EST 1996

molecular configuration
modecular isomerism
molecular orbitals
molecular vibration
molecular properties
isomers(molecular)
molecular structure
molecular association
molecular modelling

These are the subject keywords with which you can obtain dozens of
military technical reports on molecular modelling from the Defense
Technical Information Center, a government agency.

NOTE:  Do not bother using the DTIC web site--in a nutshell, it is
worthless because the web site omits most of the two million technical
reports in the DTIC collection.  Send a letter--you will get much better
results.

The fee is likely to be free or only a few bucks.  You probably want to
include a statement in the letter such as *I agree to pay reasonable
fees associated with this request.  Please notify me if the cost will
exceed $30.*,  so that they won't delay the processing of the request.
Remember, they will try to dissuade you from asking for such a list.  If
they send you a letter, and you do not respond, they will withdraw your
request and you will not get your information.

Here is a form letter to use for your request: