Protein Modelling Software

Mary Devlin dead at
Thu Aug 21 10:38:20 EST 1997

	I am looking for free or shareware protein modelling software
	package that can run on a PC or on a DEC workstation running X.

	Optimally, it would allow me to enter the primary sequence of my
	protein (Na+ K+ ATPase) and, based upon homology comparisons with
	the structures of other transmembrane proteins, would be able to
	give me a hypothetical structure to work with.

	Thank you.
	Mary Devlin
	the box drones on	      Mary Devlin
	down the death-roll	      dead at,dead at
	while my morning honey
	turns to cold, hard steel.    Biochemistry '98