NG Volume Corrector Simulator - New Version

mikew mikew at
Tue Jun 3 09:13:07 EST 1997

Version 1.1 of SimGas is now available for download in both 16-bit (Windows
3.x) and 32-bit (Windows 95/NT) versions.

Some people have had problems obtaining a workable copy of version 1.0 via
e-mail from Navicom Systems. For this reason, I'm making the software
available for direct download on the World Wide Web at the the following

Thanks to everyone for your feedback, and look for Version 1.2 to be
released in late August 1997. I would be interested to hear from those who
will be attending WGC next week in Denmark.

Mike Will