GROMOS'96 trajectories

Ulrich Kahlow ukahlow at
Fri Jun 27 10:45:22 EST 1997

Dear Colleagues,

for quite a while, I have been working with GROMOS'96.
Soon, I will have some trajectories to analyze. GROMOS'96 only seems to include
tools for the non-graphical analysis of trajectories. As I would like to also
watch trajectory movies, I'm looking for a tool producing movies from
trajectory files.
Please, be so kind to inform me of any tool you konw of that could read in
GROMOS'96 trajectory files and produce some movie from it.

                                    .oooO   (   )
  Dipl. Biotechnol. Ulrich Kahlow    \ (    (_/
  Institut fuer Technische Biochemie  \_)
  Universitaet Stuttgart
  Allmandring 31
  70569 Stuttgart