Help needed finding molecular picture

Wayne Genualdi WM-Genualdi at neiu.edu
Tue Oct 28 14:23:05 EST 1997

Biology newsgroups,

        I am in search of 2 pictures...  one molecular picture of
chicken egg protein and another molecular picture of a cooked or
denatured chicken egg protein.  I don't know the actual names of the
proteins because I am unfamiliar with the biology terminology.  I have
looked at several web book databases, but I really don't know what I am
looking for.  If you know what the molecular structures are called or
know where to find molecular pictures of them on the web, please contact
me.  Thank you.

                        Wayne Genualdi