Postdoc in Protein Modeling

Ilya Vakser vakseri at musc.edu
Thu Apr 16 13:35:11 EST 1998

Applications are invited for a postdoctoral position in my laboratory at
the Medical University of South Carolina.

The main subjects of the research in the laboratory are computational
studies of molecular recognition, structure prediction, and applications
to signal transduction pathways and other molecular systems. We have an
immediate opening for a postdoctoral fellow, who will be responsible for
modeling of integral membrane proteins based on the principles of
molecular recognition.

Due to the nature of funding, the person has to be US citizen or
permanent resident.

To apply send a letter and CV with names of 3 referees.

--
Ilya A. Vakser
Assistant Professor of Pharmacology

phone:(843)792-2471, fax:(843)792-2475