grasp, how to? (1)

Chyh-chong Chuang ccchuang at GATE.SINICA.EDU.TW
Mon Jan 19 21:19:53 EST 1998

Dear Grasp experts:

	I am a new grasp user. I hope to produce two kinds of
representation of my molecules in grasp. I had tried, but I still don't
get the way.
	I have two different protein structures superimposed.

	(1) I built molecular surface and mapped potential to surface for each
protein. I am plan to represent the surface of protein 1 in left, and
surface of protein 2 in right. But I still don't try out to do so. Could
Someone give me some hints to do so?
	(2) And I plan to label certain residues in the sueface, but I
did not find way to do so. Is it possible in grasp?

	Thanks all for help!

ccchuang

    Chyh-Chong Chuang
    Institude of Biological Chemistry,