who can help me with Rasmol ?

Paul Davis Paul at pdchem.demon.co.uk
Sat Jun 13 16:41:09 EST 1998

In article <01bd96fc$b4b49360$f1f706c3 at a.-van-de-wiele>
           avandewiele at nordnet.fr "A Van de Wiele " writes:

> Who can help me with Rasmol ? What is the command to oblige the machine to
> name some groups in a molecule, for example atoms number:
>  32-33-34-35-38-39-40-41-90-91-92-93-94-95 = residu
> Asparagine ? That is a new peptid built with another soft and that is a
> ent file.
> Thanks.
> e.mail : avandewiele at nordnet.fr

You may be interested to know that there is a RasMol home page at
        http://klaatu.oit.umass.edu/microbio/rasmol/
There you can find help files, tutorials, examples and pointers to
the RasMol Email Discussion List.  The Discussion List has a
searchable archive, and this is also a mine of useful information.
I hope this helps.

-Paul

Paul Davis                                   paul at pdchem.demon.co.uk