Structure for ATP:hexokinase?

Mo mryan at
Thu Nov 19 23:49:01 EST 1998

I'm trying to inspect the surface contacts of ATP binding to hexokinase
for a detailed illustration. The released pdb structures have glucose
bound, but no ATP. How can I get detailed visual information about this?
Would comparing to an ATP-binding family homolog be accurate enough? Is
that the best technique? I'm hoping there is another option, because I'm
not sure how to manage the superposition--but maybe this is the project
where I learn how.
   Any help appreciated. Does a pdb of hexokinase:ATP exist? Morgan