visualizing cluster of simple molecules

Wijnand Schepens Wijnand.Schepens at rug.ac.be
Wed Sep 9 09:35:06 EST 1998

Hi,

I would like to visualize a cluster (set) of small (identical)
molecules.
I now the coordinates of every atom in every molecule. What I'm looking
for is a simple way to see on the screen how it looks like.
- Is there any freeware or shareware program (Windows or UNIX) that does
this
- What file-formats are appropriate for this goal and simple enough?

I've tried to put the coordinates in a pdb-like format, and used rasmol
to visualize it, but they expect proteins, and I don't need all that
fancy stuff...

Can anyone help me along?

Wijnand Schepens